Studio 73 is now offering a social media bundle to meet all your Content Marketing needs! Check out our quick “How To” guide to Content Marketing below.
With the complexities of the WWW age come new approaches to developing a well rounded marketing schematic. The tips and tricks of advertisers-past have been replaced by the expectation for relevant, high quality content that adds value to the product and attracts genuine interest from the consumer. Having a website or a blog isn’t cutting it anymore, and getting your content in front of the right audience is an absolute must. After all, if the customer isn’t getting the message- what’s the point? Put that copy to good use, and step up your marketing game by addressing consumers in a more direct and communicative manner.
Content Marketing is a great way to acquire and retain customers by sharing informational content to promote your business, product, service or brand. Not only will content marketing increase your customer outreach, it will also improve your search engine optimization by creating more relevant content linked to your website. Content Marketing uses blogs, social media and audio/video sites to disperse an ongoing stream of information.
Here is our abbreviated “How To” guide on Content Marketing:
Step #1: Strategize: You have to strategically create and disperse information in order for a successful Content Marketing campaign. You must be asking yourself, “Where do I start?” The answer is by simply breaking down what it is you are trying to promote. You can do this by considering these following questions:
1.What am I trying to promote (business, product, service, brand)?
2. What are some subcategories or related topics to the answer of #1?
3. Who are my customers? What is the best way to reach my targeted audience? (blogs, videos, images, white papers)
4. What goals are you trying to reach by creating more content for your consumers?
Step #2: Creating Content: After you have come up with some relevant topics for your targeted audience to explore, you are going to need to start producing the actual content. Valuable content will include the following:
1. Effortless to read and understand by targeted audiences: It is important that you create and organize content that is not stagnant and at the academic level of the customers you are reaching out too. The consumer needs to be able to understand and relate in order for the content you produce to be well received.
2. Easy to find and search for: Using certain tags, links, descriptors and keywords will lead customers directly to your content.
3. Desire to Share: The personalized content must provoke the customer to share the content by being interesting, informative, creative and articulate.
Step #3: Promoting Content: In order to increase customer engagement, use social tools to share and promote the new content you’ve created. If your website doesn’t have a blog directly linked to it, you might want to consider using a blogging application for your developed content such as: WordPress, Tumblr, Blogger ect. Social Networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn ect. are going to be an optimal way to share your content. Unpublished content such a videos, images and infographics can be shared through Youtube, Vimeo, Flikr, Photobucket ect.
Step #4: Content Schedule: It is important that you keep your content coming! Create a daily or weekly schedule for content to be released. You want to keep your established and potential customers interested and informed. Also remember, more content = better search engine optimization!
Interested in learning more? Contact Studio 73 for a free consultation.